These Terms shall be incorporated in and form part of all Contracts for the provision of the Services. Bookings can be made through our website, by telephone, Whatsapp and via email. The media by which you are able to make a Booking constitute an invitation to treat and your Booking constitutes an offer to Contract for Services (to Taxi Banerra, the relevant Driver or the Fulfilment Partner, as applicable) which Taxi Banerra, the relevant Driver or the Fulfilment Partner (as applicable) can accept (thereby creating a legally binding Contract incorporating these Terms):
By agreeing to these Terms, you also agree to our privacy statement, which is available at www.taxiamsterdambanerra.nl.
At any time, we retain the right to change these terms and conditions.
The parties agree to submit to the sole jurisdiction of the Dutch courts, and these terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Dutch law.
Any rights under or in connection with any Contract that do not belong to a party are forfeited.
- Every phone reservation is handled with great care and attention to detail to maintain accuracy.
- As long as every one of our customers has provided a valid email address while making a reservation, we will send them all email confirmations. Bookings made by phone, call, WhatsApp, online, or email are included in this.
- For training monitoring and verification purposes, some phone bookings may be recorded.
- We won’t be held responsible for any inaccurate information supplied by clients or customers.
- We reserve the right to reject any Booking at any time.
Type of Vehicle:
It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that the correct type of vehicle is ordered to carry the number of passengers and luggage.
- We reserve the right to change the Price List at any time.
- If the quoted price is incorrectly quoted by the website or by a member of our staff, we will notify passengers.
The following payment methods are available:
- To the driver: cash/credit/debit card (Master/Visa/American Express). Crypto payments are done to the driver aswell
- Pay in advance with a credit/debit card via a secure payment link. There is no surcharge if you pay in advance with a credit/debit card or through PayPal.
Charges for Waiting Time
- All airport pickups are allowed 40 minutes of free waiting time after the Pickup Time/Docking Time. Any additional waiting time will be charged at a rate of 10 euro per 15 minutes. These fees do not apply to flight delays.
- Pickups from home, hotel, offices, and other locations are allowed 10 minutes after the actual booked time; after that, a fee of 10 euro per 15 minutes will be added to the quoted fare.
Extra Passengers and Luggage
Additional passengers and luggage may be added to the car ordered with the permission of Taxi Banerra, and an additional cost will be applied if the vehicle is upgraded according to our vehicles but does not exceed the numbers per vehicle type ordered.
Extra drop-offs and pick-ups
- Additional pickups for house or hotel pickups, as well as airport pickups, will be charged at the meter price.
- Additional drop-offs will be charged at the meter rate.
- Bookings made online with a via address or an additional stop will be verified by our booking staff, and the price will be corrected if the website charges incorrectly.
- If a customer requests a route other than the one we have chosen, the provider may impose additional charges.
- Our system selects the shortest and most direct route.
- The driver will choose a route to a destination based on the following factors: traffic, time, road closures, and diversions based on live traffic and his best knowledge.
Cancellations of Reservations
- Reservations can be canceled in advance with 12 hours’ notice. Any pre-paid transfers cancelled with more than 12 hours’ notice will incur a 7.50 euro fee.
- Cancellations received prior to 12 hours of the pickup time will incur no charges for cash bookings.
- All pre-paid booking cancellations received with less than 12 hours’ notice will not be refunded.
Flights that were canceled
- If the passenger misses a flight, we must be notified immediately so that we can notify the driver not to enter the airport for that pick up. If this is not completed on time, the reservation will be considered a no-show, and the full rate will be deducted if prepaid online.
- If we are notified on time and the journey was pre-paid, we will refund your money after deducting 7.50 euros for bank charges. However, if the passenger wishes to take a later flight, we will accommodate them.
- The term “no show” is defined as follows: If a passenger booked a private taxi with Amsterdam Taxi-Online and failed to meet the driver on the pick-up time, this includes home, hotel, conference, and other private addresses, as well as any airport, cruise port, or station. This includes bookings made on the wrong date and at the wrong time.
- If a passenger books a pick-up from an airport and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall at the designated “Meeting point,” the driver will wait in the arrival hall for up to 1 hour from the pickup time according to flight landing time, and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the airport, they will be considered a no-show.
- All credit or debit card-paid reservations will not be refunded in the event of a “no show.”
- Refunds will be issued based on the following criteria.
- Booking is prepaid with a credit or debit card, and cancellation is notified 12 hours before the scheduled pick-up time.
- If the passenger misses the flight and notifies us via email, text, or phone, and obtains a cancellation number.
- All cancellations are subject to a 7.50 euro fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received within 12 hours, or if the passenger books for the incorrect date, flight number, or other misleading information, or if the passenger leaves the pickup point without informing the Provider for any reason.
- Once a passenger has used the Service, no refund will be considered.
- The company accepts no responsibility for severe traffic delays, missed flights, missed trains, road closures, extreme and poor weather conditions, and so on.
- Without a booking reference number, the company accepts no liability for unconfirmed transfers.
- The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold us fully indemnified from and against any direct or indirect losses, claims, expenses, damages, or liability incurred or suffered by us as a result of the Customer’s negligence, acts or omissions, or default under the Contract by the Customer, or any Passengers.
- We will not be liable to the Customer for any anticipated savings, business revenues, loss of agreements, loss of opportunity, or loss of business or profits, whether direct or indirect, or for any indirect, special, or consequential loss (including losses arising from business interruption, wasted management time, loss of goodwill, data and all other such loss whether or not arising in the normal course of business).
- We shall not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract if we fail to perform any of our contractual obligations on time.
- We shall not be liable to the Customer or be deemed in breach of the Contract if we fail to perform any of our obligations under the Contract due to any circumstances or cause beyond our reasonable control.
- In relation to Network Bookings, we will not be liable in any way for any claim relating to the provision of the fulfilment or for any act or omission of any Fulfilment Partner, to the extent permitted by law.
- We shall have no liability in any event for any claim, however arising, that is not notified to us in writing, with sufficient particularity to identify the nature and quantum of the claim, within fourteen (14) days of the occurrence of the circumstances giving rise to the claim.
- The Customer acknowledges that the limitations on our liability set forth are fair and reasonable in the circumstances, and that they have been considered and reflected in the level of the Charges.
- The provider cannot be held liable for any liabilities, such as missing a flight due to subcontracted transfers.
- We accept no responsibility for any luggage that is lost or damaged while being transported in a Passenger Vehicle.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to a bicycle caused by any other circumstance.
- The Customer acknowledges and accepts that any luggage and/or bicycle stored in the Passenger Vehicle may move around during the journey, and as a result, the Customer (and any Passengers) should exercise extreme caution when opening the Passenger Vehicle’s luggage compartment.
- We will not be held liable for any property left in any Passenger Vehicle by Passengers. If property is discovered in a Passenger Vehicle, we will store it for 28 days before returning, selling, destroying, or otherwise disposing of it in our sole discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to arrange for pickup of his lost property, to book a courier service, or to book an alternative service, such as private hire, to deliver the lost property to the customer’s home.
- Smoking is not permitted in any Passenger Vehicle (including using Electronic cigarettes).
- Except with our written permission, passengers may not play any musical instrument or broadcast recorded music in any Passenger Vehicle.
- Passengers shall not consume alcohol in any Passenger Vehicle, and we and the Driver reserve the right to refuse carriage to any Passenger and/or require any Passenger who, in our opinion, is intoxicated to alight from a Passenger Vehicle.
- Luggage transportation in a Passenger Vehicle is permitted at our sole discretion. Passengers are responsible for their luggage and/or bicycle at all times and must load and unload their own luggage and/or bicycle. Subject at our sole discretion we assist the Customer with the loading and unloading of his/her luggage and/or bicycle from the Passenger Vehicle.
- Passengers are required to follow current customs laws and regulations, and we will not be held liable for any delays caused by failure to do so.
- All passengers must wear seatbelts at all times.
- We will not permit unaccompanied minors under the age of 11 to travel alone in a Passenger Vehicle. We may allow Minors over the age of 11 to travel unaccompanied in exceptional circumstances and with the consent of their parents/guardians. When making a Booking for an unaccompanied Minor, the Customer must notify us that the Minor will be traveling alone. We accept no additional responsibility for any Minor who travels in a Passenger Vehicle unaccompanied.
- We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue transportation of any Passenger who acts in a disorderly, inappropriate (including excessive physical contact or display), threatening or abusive manner, or who, in our sole discretion, we consider a nuisance or a danger to our employees, agents, subcontractors, or fellow Passengers, and may require such a Passenger to alight from a Passenger Vehicle, and the Customer may be charged a Cancellation Fee. At our sole discretion and at the Passenger’s risk, we may assist any Passenger who is unable to board and exit a Passenger Vehicle unaided.
- In the event of spillages in or if any Passenger vomits in or otherwise soils, contaminates, or damages a Passenger Vehicle, we may charge reasonable repair or cleaning charges plus 65 euro per hour representing loss of earnings for the Driver.
- The Customer is responsible for any damage to any Passenger Vehicle caused by Passengers.
Except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our servants or agents, our liability to the Customer for loss and/or damage caused by our negligence and/or that of our servants or agents, or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services or their use by the Customer is limited as follows:
18.12 We will use reasonable efforts to provide a Passenger Vehicle in good working order and of the type specified by the Customer (or, if such a Vehicle is not available, a reasonable alternative vehicle) within any time frame specified by us or within a reasonable time.
- Provider shall use other sub-contracted licensed companies to provide service on time.
- We reserve the right to subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of our obligations under any Contract to any third party or agent.
Any complaints about the Services must be addressed to us in writing within 14 days of the occurrence giving rise to the complaint.
Any rights and/or obligations of us and/or the Customer accruing prior to the date of such termination shall be unaffected by the termination of a Contract.
Send us an email if you have any questions or complaints.